Trainee membership is £40 per annum.
We welcome the following trainees:
- Radiology and oncology trainees: medical graduates undertaking a five-year training course towards FRCR in clinical radiology or clinical oncology.
- Medical physicists: MSc students or graduates undertaking the National School of Healthcare Science (NSHS) Scientist Training Programme, PhD students or MSc graduates within their first year as a clinical scientist/engineer. Applicants must be residing in the UK and enrolled on a UK-based training scheme.
- MSc, PhD or DProf students within the first year of graduation of a postgraduate programme.
- Junior doctors in their foundation years (FY1, FY2).
Membership is FREE for all full-time UK-based undergraduate students.
We welcome the following full-time UK-based students:
- Radiography undergraduates.
- Medical physics undergraduates.
- Medical undergraduate students with an interest in medical imaging.
Please note we may request evidence that you are enrolled on one of the above training courses, and as part of your application you will need to provide a name and email of a course supervisor or referee.