16 January 2024
UKIO returns to Liverpool on 10-12 June with UKIO 2024 - Vision and values: Putting people first. Attend this event for cutting-edge, practice-based content, to join up with like-minded professionals, and to gain up to three days of CPD. Explore refresher-based clinical sessions, and hands-on and case-based workshops.
The three days includes:
- A truly multidisciplinary programme put together by an expert working party. Look out for the programme soon.
- Refresher-based clinical sessions, and hands-on and case-based workshops.
- An exciting plenary programme and speakers you might only see at UKIO.
- The return of the trainee masterclass programme and low-cost trainee registration fees.
- Opportunities to present your work – find out more about submitting your abstract here (deadline: 11 February 2024).
- The return of the research hub, plus sessions on pitching projects and presenting for the first time.
- A large professional exhibition of the latest state-of-the-art equipment, services and technology.
- A wellness programme and content focused on workforce wellbeing.
- Lots of opportunities for networking and socialising, and making valuable career contacts.
UKIO offers low fees to access the full three days of the event and all its content, free tickets to attend the Wednesday with no restricted access to sessions, and low-cost options to visit the exhibition only on any day.
More information and book here