Video/Production Assistant – £25,000 per annum (35 hours per week)
The British Institute of Radiology is a professional membership organisation and registered charity.
Our mission is to bring together all the professions in radiology and allied medical and scientific disciplines to learn, share, and develop knowledge, thereby improving the prevention and detection of disease and the management and treatment of patients.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting the Learning Technology Manager and Education team in the development and management of effective digital and video content. This will include:
- Creating and editing educational video, photographic, and other digital content to produce engaging and effective online learning materials
- Filming lectures, interviews, B-roll and other footage on site and on location
- Editing footage and audio and completing all aspects of post production
- Publishing and maintaining the digital content on our Learning Management System (LMS)/website
- Working with external course leaders, lecturers, professionals and, if appropriate, patients or members of the public to develop educational content
- Guiding, assisting and supporting lecturers, interviewees and others to ensure they are able to participate effectively. This may include helping people with microphones, positioning, and effective presentation in front of a camera
- Assisting the Learning Technology Manager with webinar delivery and recording
- Working as part of the Education team and the BIR team as a whole.
To apply for the post, please submit your CV (limited to 3 sides of A4) and a covering letter (no longer than 2 sides of A4) explaining why you are interested in and qualified for the role.
Please also send a link to any online portfolio you may have.
Please also complete our Equal Opportunities monitoring form and Required Information form which you can download here.
Submit your application to Sarah Adibi, Head of Education, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 June 2019 (midnight). Interviews will be held on Monday 17 June 2019.